четверг, 19 апреля 2012 г.

I will professionally marketing and manage your social media

I will professionally marketing and manage your social media

Are you running out of time? Searching for a social media manager/ marketer?

You've destined at the right gig.


Only on Fiverr, My Social Media Work is perfect for:


1. Bloggers/Website owners who are ready to take their social media presence to the next level

2. Small Business Owners feeling overwhelmed by growing their social media presence.


If you need me to manage your SM Accounts (Fb,Twitter,Instagram,Pinterest,G+,Tumblr) here is how I can help:


- Manage ONE or more SM Accounts (Creating the Account or/and Scheduling the 25 Posts I will develop for you) (Choose Basic or Standard Pack)


- Increasing your account(s) Followers base with the number you need. Also get targeted Likes from interested people, and for Facebook I also can deliver you a CSV Leads List (Choose Premium Pack)


Best services on Fiverr.com!


For more complementary work see the Gigs below!


ATTENTION! The number of my orders in Queue, do not affect the quality of work.

My own team of professionals and the premium tools I have helps me to overdeliver all my tasks!


Please contact me before you order to set up a price for what you need on your custom project.


Thanks for seeing this!


Original article and pictures take www.fiverr.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий