пятница, 17 августа 2012 г.

Let Social Media Sensation Logan Paul Teach You His Secrets To Staying Fit

Let Social Media Sensation Logan Paul Teach You His Secrets To Staying Fit

Workout


Warm Up: I start all my workouts with a 6-minute mile.

Monday (Chest):


  • Pyramid Bench press: Start with four 10 lb weights on each side of the bar (or less if you’re a beginner). Do a set of 8, remove a 10 on each side, and repeat until you’re left with just one ten, then build bag up to your original set-up. Superset with 10 push-ups. (3 reps)

Tuesday (Back):


  • 100 pull-ups (alternating styles: wide, close, parallel-grip, prison pull-ups, reverse grip, etc.)

Wednesday (Arms —- Biceps & Triceps):


  • Dips. 4 sets of 30 OR max weighted dips then drop the weight, max out regular dips

It Girl: Rita Ora

Thursday (Shoulders):


  • Hand-stand pushups (3x20)

Friday (Legs):



Saturday (Cardio day):


  • Jog 2-3 miles

Sunday OFF



Nutrition


Overall, I like to eat a decent sized breakfast, a big lunch, and lighter dinner. In general, I stay away from breads, pastas and dairy products and drink at least 2.5 gallons of water a day. Generally it goes like this:


Breakfast:


Bowl of oatmeal (with sliced strawberries, bananas, almond butter and honey on top), three scrambled eggs mixed with avocado, and I'll occasionally make a plate of spinach.


Lunch:


This is my biggest meal of the day. I eat until I'm pretty full, then I'll drink a lot of water. Usually consists of meats (chicken, salmon), good carbs like sweet potato fries or brown rice, fruits like bananas or mangoes, etc. If I'm going to eat out (Chipotle, Veggie Grill, Cafe Gratitude), I do it here.


Dinner:


I wouldn't even call this a full meal most of the time since my lunch is so big. I eat just enough (a bowl of oatmeal, a piece of chicken, a protein bar) to get me through my workout. It's light, healthy, and combined with my pre-workout, gives me just the right amount of energy to exercise.


Post-workout (10pm):


Protein shake with vanilla almond milk, another bottle of water, and a swig of apple cider vinegar to get the metabolism going.


Original article and pictures take images.askmen.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий